This is the public information center for the City. The City Clerk's Office assists the taxpayers and residents of the City by providing a variety of diverse services.
- Houses records of all of the City’s public board and commission meetings.
- Houses the vital statistics, such as births, deaths, and marriages, for the City.
- Issues and collects fees for various permits and licenses.
- Issues handicapped parking permits and special location parking permits.
- Manages the control and enforcement of all State and local dog laws.
- Processes all bingo and games of chance licensing in the City.
- Processes all parking tickets written in the City of Glens Falls.
- Provides access to all public records.
- Sells all hunting and fishing licenses.
Credit Cards Now Accepted
The City Clerk's Office now accepts credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) for all transactions. To order a document from the City Clerk's Office and pay by credit or debit card, please go to "Documents" at bottom of website page.Left-click to "City Clerk".On right side of page are downloadable "Credit Card Authorization" and "Vital Record Request with Credit Card" forms. Please complete the form and send by email, fax or mail with your application. If you have any questions, please call (518) 761-3800.
Robert A. Curtis
Ph: (518) 761-3803
Deputy City Clerk
City Historian / Clerk
Ph: (518) 761-3871
Ph: (518) 761-3801
Erica Shearer/Casey Cosey
Ph: (518) 761-3821
42 Ridge St.
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Fx: (518) 743-0663
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm