This is the public information center for the City. The City Clerk's Office assists the taxpayers and residents of the City by providing a variety of diverse services.
- Houses records of all of the City's public board and commission meetings.
- Houses the vital statistics, such as births, deaths, and marriages, for the City.
- Issues and collects fees for various permits and licenses.
- Issues accessible parking permits and special location parking permits.
- Manages the control and enforcement of all State and local dog laws.
- Processes all bingo and games of chance licensing in the City.
- Processes all parking tickets written in the City of Glens Falls.
- Provides access to all public records.
- Sells all hunting and fishing licenses.
Credit Cards Accepted
The City Clerk's Office accepts credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) for all transactions. To order a document from the City Clerk's Office and pay by credit or debit card, please complete the Vital Record Request with Credit Card (PDF) form and send by email, fax or mail with a copy of your photo ID. If you have any questions, please call (518) 761-3800.