May 24, 2022
42 Ridge Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Glens Falls Common Council Sustainability Committee Workshop
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
GLENS FALLS COMMON COUNCIL
SUSTAINABILITY COMMITTEE MEETING
TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2022 @ 8:00 P.M.
(Following the Common Council Meeting)
City Hall, 2nd Floor, Mayor’s Conference Room,
42 Ridge Street, Glens Falls
The Glens Falls Common Council Sustainability Committee will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. (following the Common Council Meeting)
- Any public discussion. Ed Donohue is new chair and will be setting meetings and agendas going forward.
- Set a monthly date, time, location for next meeting (preferable monthly, recurring).
- Identify stakeholders (DPW, Tree Commission, Parks & Rec?). Mike Sullivan is interested in what the city is doing with solar. Tony DiFazio is always interested in Sustainability topics.
- Current projects status
- LED Street Light Conversion
- Parking Sensors
- Landfill solar
- Vertical urban farm
- CCA (community choice aggregation for community electricity)