Glens Falls Farmers’ Market Outdoor Summer Market Opens Saturday, May 2nd, 2020
Join us for the opening of the 44th Annual Glens Falls Farmers’ Market Outdoor Summer Market at the South St Pavilion in Downtown Glens Falls on May 2nd, 2020. This year, please keep in mind social distancing and other health concerns related to covid-19.
Saturday Morning at the Glens Falls Farmers’ Market
Our previous email had a few references to Sanford St. This is confirming that we will be at the South St. Pavilion next week from 8-12.
Spring has finally sprung here in the North Country, and we are excited to finally be back at the South Street Community Pavilion! Thank you to everyone that visited us at Sanford St, we hope you’ll take the short journey to our outdoor space.
The Glens Falls Farmers Market is considered an essential business during this time, and will remain open as long as we can. We seek to serve our community with the best possible locally produced food so that you have the high quality ingredients needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We are here for you. If we do end up closing the market due to changes in regulations, please check our Facebook page as that will be updated regularly. You can visit it by clicking here.
Not all of our vendors will be present at the market in the upcoming weeks. So far we have the following vendors confirmed for this Saturday: Adirondack Aromatherapy, Adirondack Mycology, Alchemy Bagel, Pleasant Valley Farm, Barb and Tom’s grill, Buddy’s Barkery Argyle Cheese Farmer, Butternut Ridge Farm, Leaning Birch Farm, Grazin’ Acres, Pa’s Pistols Sweet Hickory Sauce, Pura Vida Fisheries, Upper Hudson Coffee, Blue Boot Farm, Onda Farm, Shushan Valley Hydro, Saratoga Chocolate Co., Adirondack Mycology, Nettle Meadow Farm, Healing Meals, Dickinson’s Delights, Pleasant Valley Apiary, Gifford Farms, Our Daily Bread/the Gluten Free Bakery.
Furthermore, please remember these safe practices while visiting the market:
1.With your permission, we are happy to sign your credit card slips if you are buying tokens
2. Please refrain from visiting the market if you have flu like symptoms, colds, or any other illness. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be politely asked to leave for the community’s well being
3. Wash hands and do not self serve items from vendors tables.
4. If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please do so into the crook of your arm, and seek a restroom to wash afterwards
5. Please refrain from touching your face while at the market. If you do, please feel free to use a wash station afterwards
6. Remember to stay 6 plus feet away from others while attending the market
7. If at all possible, send only one member from a household to the market
8. Following the new guidance from the CDC, wear a mask as well
With your help, we can keep the market as safe of a space as possible for our vendors and yourselves during this time of hardship. We appreciate your understanding.